Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sena's New Do

Our Little Sena has been begging for a new hair do since Ashton donated her hair to Locks of Love last year. I was really fighting it. I figured it was just a phase - she is only 6 and greatly influenced by her sisters. And, I just LOVED her long hair. But, after her persistence, I finally gave in. Here's the result . . .


Still adorable! Just a more grown up version. She loves it!


Kylie was also ready for a change. Here's her new look . . .


It has a lot of potential. When Sheri styled it, she had it flipped up on the ends. Too cute! Of course, I didn't manage to get a picture of that.

Grandma Spear . . . these pictures are for you. I hope you get to see them . . . Love ya!

1 comment:

  1. cute new hairdos girls! I will show my girls the pics soon! It is always hard to cut that long curly hair!! :)
    love
    Abby

    ReplyDelete